Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Tom Whalen


Tom

Tom Whalen is an illustrator and graphic designer and 3d designer he’s based in the USA. Tom was born in 1934 and died 2002. He’s well known for the work he did in the character for star wars “Rorr’hn of Drgi”, which is an alien character. He was just 21years of age when his entry was published.

 What I like about his work is its trendiness and his very good use of colours he uses in his work. I also like the realism or the way his art works seem to be transformed into reality. His drawings also portrays good ideas and for these reasons and more I have decided to write about him.

Tom Whalen did the duck dodgers cartoon or the first Looney Tunes print and made Monster Incorporation. I have also seen other Pixar characters that were were created by Tom. I was left feeling in awe of his creations.

They have individual characteristics  I think his work of his illustration works very well  as he adds high design flare to his work. He’s also published loads of series of cartoon drawing for duck dodgers which came in the 24 1/2th Century where the Loony tunes came too print.


No comments:

Post a Comment